5.02.2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Momica.

Today is my beautiful, talented, loving, intelligent, Mothers birthday. I seriously love my mom and I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has taught me so much, and continues to teach me. She cares about and loves me only the way a mother could. She has sacrificed so much for me and truly would do anything for me. I admire how much she loves her Heavenly Father and has taught me to trust in Him always. Gracias por todo que has hecho por mi. Te quiero hasta la luna, ida y vuelta.


Dad, Daniel, Kirsten, Dianne, Sharon, Mom (Richie in her tummy)


Beautiful Karina and Mom. This is my favorite picture of my gorgeous Mom!


So proud of my Argentine heritage. 
Kirsten, Mom, Shar

Mom, Dianne

Cohen and his Grandma

Ana, Nona, Mom, Nono



2 comments:

  1. i'm diggin the easter hats in the first pic, happy birthday to your mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely birthday tribute to your cute mother!

    ReplyDelete