9.26.2011

**Zumbalicious**

A few months ago my friends and I bought a Groupon for a Zumba class. I was very nervous because I had never done Zumba before, or anything like it. I am a soccer player, not a dancer. BUT it turns out I LOOOOVE Zumba. It is the highlight of my week. I really owe it all to my awesome instructor, Linda. She comes up with the best Zumba moves and equally awesome music. She always has a smile on her face and has such a sweet spirit. If you have never tried Zumba, I encourage you try something new!

Meg, Lauren, Linda, Jana, and Shar. 

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try zumba, but my fear of looking like a fool always outweighs that desire!! It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so fun! I would love to try it some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. I haven't ever been to a class but I bought a video and failed miserably. I gave up.

    ReplyDelete