11.02.2011

Would you look at that.

If you know me, you know that I do not enjoy cooking. Which means I never cook. I do feel like a terrible wife, although Kory loves, loves, loves to eat out and really doesn't seem to mind. Every once in a while I get an urge to cook. Honestly, I think the reason why I don't cook more often for the both of us is a scheduling thing. Kor is really busy after work with band, his church calling, and the free lance stuff he does. I don't love eating super late at night, and that is usually when Kor has time to eat. Anyway, long story short is I cooked. Nothing too extravagant. But it was scrumptious and Kor and I both ate until we were ill. The bread bowl was equally as tasty as the soup. I heart carbs.


I of course found the recipe on pinterest! And made it vegetarian friendly.

3 comments: