1.22.2012

Baby Registry.

So I wasn't totally on board with the whole registering for my baby thing, but a lot of people have been asking if I was. I decided to just look into it. I think Babies R' Us is way over priced and target doesn't have a huge selection. Also, I have pretty amazing friends who have hooked me up with a lot of stuff. I feel pretty prepared and super blessed. I have more clothes than my Lady baby will ever be able to wear. But I know babies require other things. I read a lot of forums on babycenter and came across one entitled "registering on Amazon?" and read it. I guess it's the new hip thing to do, so I jumped right on board. Cause' I'm pretty hip. I am so glad I did. Even if I don't get one thing off the registry, it has been a lot of fun. I feel a little guilty because not everything on there is a need, more of a want. But I can't help but want to spoil my baby girl a little bit. And that's all I have to say about that.


http://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/2VI53J5WX1XYZ
If I left anything awesome out, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. One of my prego friends did myregistry.com but I'm fairly certain amazon is similar, if not the same. I love amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have to register!! Especially for your first! I had people ask me about registering too so I gave in and did one on amazon too! Definitely better than Target and Babies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giiiiiiirl, I do announcements. Baby shower, and newborns. Also, I work at a print shop, so it's very convenient.

    ReplyDelete