7.23.2012

seven.twenty.two

Yesterday was my 26th birthday! I had such an amazing day thanks to my amazing, amazing husband and friends.

Kor made me scrambled eggs and toast. My favorite! 

I've been really wanting a boogie board. I love the hanging flowers so much!

Best card ever. 
Regina tickets!!!!! Kor knows me well. 

Amelia's gift to me was falling asleep on her own and taking a long nap :)

Ocanside!

Amelia. Hadley. Kaia. 


Sweet Val made me cupcakes. 


Metcalf. Murphy. Hubbell. Love. 

The girls. 

So many lovely, thoughtful cards.



2 comments:

  1. YAY for birthdays and for Sharons! That cupcake looks pathetic...have fun in the WA missy...text me when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your breakfast made me hungry. It looks like you had a wonderful birthday! I'm glad you get to spend time in Washington :)

    ReplyDelete