12.20.2010

Almost a hero.

Last night at about 1:00am I woke up to Kory  frantically yelling. He told me to look out the window. As I was doing this Kory was already out the door in his PJ's. I saw the driver from a car that just smashed into our neighbors cars running away. Kory was behind him and disappeared into the dark. I called 911 and ran outside where my neighbors were gathering and trying to figure out what was going on. As I was on the phone with 911 the car burst into flames. I thought it was going to blow up like in the movies, luckily it didn't. The police showed up and began questioning the passenger in the wrecked car and he was so drunk he could not even finish his sentences.  Kory came back very winded and told the police where he last saw the driver. He wasn't able to catch him. The car was going so fast that it cause three parked cars to crash into each other. It was a crazy night and I hope they catch the douche bag who fled the scene. 

Here are some photos, but it was dark and my ifail doesn't have flash. 




Poor Kor was almost a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment