12.29.2010

Hubbells visit Utah Part I



Having a little too much fun Christmas shopping :)

Kor and his cute cousin Jess.

Kory's family has a tradition to sing "tip-top" and dance around. It's a Finnish thing. So much fun!

Shar and Jess.
Kor and I photo-bombing.

My adorable Grandma, Nona. She knitted the scarf for me. It is amazing.  

We finally got a new TV. Kor was in heaven. 

Stef and Shar.
Uncle Kory and Holden.
That's talent if I've ever seen it.
Just let it happen Stef.
The Youngers.


Kangaroo Zoo.



We are still here in Utah for a few more days. Secretly I don't want to leave. Ever. Maybe we will get snowed in!

3 comments:

  1. Blogging on vacation...I commend you, that is not an easy task.

    I really like your hair dark...

    We never heard back from you about last night but I'm glad you got to spend time with your pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw some more talent I thought you'd appreciate (since you're so talented and all)...
    http://peopleofpublictransit.com/awkward-exit/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair dark! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I just got home and I am already missing Utah and families!!

    ReplyDelete