2.24.2011

My insides.

So I've been watching a lot of Grey's Anatomy (thank you Netflix) and although I have always known I wanted to be an organ donor, watching this silly show just validates it even more. Also, I have known a few people who have been saved by organ donations. I don't really understand why people don't want to donate their organs. 
So if I happen to die before I ever get around to writing a formal will, this is it world. I want to donate everything I can. Even my skin. 




That is all. Seacrest out. 





4 comments:

  1. I don't understand people that don't want to donate their organs! I will gladly let anyone have whatever they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm HELLO my life lately has completely consisted of Netflix Grey's Anatomy. They're all my best friends these days. And I agree, I want every part of my body to be donated after I die! Eyes, skin, hands, feet, organs, blah blah. I won't be usin' them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Grey's Anatomy. Love organ donation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this woman on Oprah one time who had a face donated to her.... If you died I would like to see your face on someone else too. It would be comforting to be able to touch your face every now and then.... :)

    ReplyDelete