2.10.2011

You-Tah

I went to Utah again! Are you surprised? I can't get enough.
I had an amazing, fun-filled trip. I have the best family and friends. 

There was....


A surprise (me) for a very, new eight year old.


A Chinese New Year party.


A Classic Skating birthday party.



A baptism.



A birthday party for a very spoiled four-year-old.






A Michael Jackson Dance party.


A day at the slopes.


A very silly family dinner.






There were so many other people and things not pictured, but I really am so blessed to have all the amazing people in my life. A very special thank you to Cindy for the buddy pass.

3 comments:

  1. You are quite the pretty one, I need some of those outfits please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I actually go to spend time with you on this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think you were coming until the 9th...well where the heck is my brain?! I'm sad Valve didn't work out :-/ On a brighter note, I really really love your hair in the baptism pictures! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete