8.17.2011

Full House.

My Mom, Sister and Nephews came to visit me! I had a blast while they were here and sobbed like a baby when they left. My little Brother and Sisters also left with them, so it was twice as sad. I had such a fun summer with them and I never thought I would miss them as much as I do. Here a ton of photos from our fun-filled week!


Coulon Beach park. 




Aquarium. 
















Sleepover at my house!


Gasworks Park. 






The Troll!


Todd's bday party at the splash park. 






Uncle Kory and Cohen play super smash brothers!


Newcastle Beach park.


Alki Beach.




Pikes Place Market. 


Gum wall. 


Pacific Science Center- Butterfly room. 


Our favorite- Shadow Wall.


Space Needle. 


Water Ball of Fury. 






PLEASE COME AGAIN SOON :)

4 comments:

  1. From one obsessed aunt to another, I'm so happy you had such a cub week! I'm in love with your nephew with the long hair, he is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I really like your red lace shirt... So if you ever get rid of it.. ahem ;) Also- that gum wall is disgusting! It totally made my stomach flip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are sooo fun with the kidos! wish i was there with you... looks like so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete