8.07.2011

Henry Island!

Our friends Jeff and Lauren invited us a while back to go to their Uncles cabin. In my mind I pictured just a cute, little wood cabin with no electricity. Boy was I dead wrong. This was probably the nicest place I've ever stayed and I saw so much wildlife, I was in heaven. We Crabbed, fished, ate, made smores, Kayaked, saw seals, otters, eagles, a fox, deer, orca's, and more! 


I knew it was going to be a good weekend when I saw the Camel. 



Of course we started off with Kory accidentally tipping the cart over. Luckily a watermelon was all the fell in and Lauren retrieved it!

"I don't know how that happened?!"

We had to take this boat to get to the island!!

Beautiful Momma and Rory!

Then we had to take these do get to the cabin. Go Laska!

View from our room.

Outdoor fireplace.

View from behind.



Our awesome room!


HotTub!

Outside our window. 

Silly Kai. 





Sometime we caught starfish. 

Twins!


Love this little lady!

Inside the cutest little town Roche.



How you know it was a good weekend!
I am so glad I got to spend the weekend with awesome friends in paradise! THANKS JEFF & LAUREN

4 comments:

  1. You saw Orcas!!??! So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone takes better pictures than mine. And I'll have you know I almost went into the drink trying to catch that watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks liks so so so much fun, and your phone takes awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete