10.17.2010

Moving...

I decided it's about time for Kor and I to have a joint blog. With all these new changes I thought it was the perfect time! Many of you know we are now living in the Seattle area. Renton to be exact. Many of you did not know that we actually were very close to moving to Mountain View, California.  Kor flew out and interviewed for a job there, and got it. He had also applied to Griptonite games in Kirkland, Washington. We had yet to hear back from them when the California company offered Kory the job, but something about it didn't feel right. I personally NEVER wanted to live in California. I think it would be a dreadful place to live. So we just prayed and prayed that Griptonite would get back to Kory. Sure enough Kory was flown out to Kirkland and was offered the job! Deep down I didn't really want to move anywhere. But I knew in Kory's line of work that Utah was no place for him to ever have a decent job. The move was quick. We left just about two weeks after the offer. We decided to hold off on finding a place to live until we actually got to Washington, so we just packed up our stuff, our dogs, and drove to Seattle...

No comments:

Post a Comment