10.21.2010

We love visitors!

October 14-17, 2010 
Kory's mom and her husband Brian came to visit us. We had so much fun! I can't believe how much we did while they were here. Here are the highlights. 

The aquarium. It is the best aquarium I have ever been to. They had so many cool fish that I have never seen. They let you touch a ton of fish too, which was awesome.  They also had otters, penguins, sea lions.
Brian, Laila and Kory at aquarium.

My favorite fish of the day.

Awesome fountain in front of the aquarium.


Boat tour - This was a lot more fun than I anticipated. It made me like Seattle a little bit more :) It was absolutely breath-taking to see the skyline of the city. It was a beautiful day also, so that helps. It actually doesn't rain as much as people say. If it does rain, it's more of a mist. 



Lunch/Shopping- Brian and Kory were set on finding some good fish-n-chips and they found Ivars. Apparently it was delicious. I had subway, fish is the worst. We ate on the pier and fed the seagulls which was hilarious. Then we went shopping, which is always fun!





We bought a city pass and went to the Space Needle, Experience Music Project Museum, Pacific Science Center and the Zoo. They were all great places to go, but hands down the Science Center was the best! Not only did we see a sweet imax movie about bugs, we spent hours there and I feel like I could still go back and spend just as much time seeing new things. We had a blast here. 




This was a balance test that usually resulted in people landing on their face which Kory totally did.
This is a man. I promise.
At the science center they had an awesome room full of butterflies that landed on your head.

We had an eventful weekend. We saw a lot more of the city. Thanks Brian and Laila for the visit. 

Who is coming to visit us next?

3 comments: