10.27.2010

My trip to Utah so far...

I haven't even been gone that long, but it feels so good to be back home. It's a lot of fun being the visitor :) It's like you're a novelty and everyone wants to see you and feed you. It.is.awesome. I have done so much already, and I am here until Sunday. I know the weekend will be jam-packed-full-of-fun-OMG it will need its' own post. So here are some photos.


Cohen. I happy cried when I saw him at the airport. I love this kid to pieces.
I cannot kiss this baby enough. He is the sweetest baby I have ever met. What a chunk.

My sis-in-law Lauren, Cohen and I mod-podged some letters. They all turned out so cute.

Apparently it costs a ton in tax to ship things to Washington (lame) so I had my laptop shipped to Utah and waited so patiently to have it! It is TINY and I love it. thank you woot.com.

Cohen really, really, really, wanted to make colored popcorn. So we did. It wasn't as yummy as I would have liked but it was a ton of fun to make.

He really wanted green popcorn!

Blurry picture (Andrew :P) of some of my siblings at Whitnee's wedding.

My baby, sister Stacie asleep. How cute is she?


We have gone to DI several times to find things for our awesome costumes. Unfortunately I could not convince Stef to buy this one. But she sure looks cute. 

I LOVE SNOW! So I am glad it snowed. I cannot wait to come home for Christmas and go snowboarding.


1 comment:

  1. I would have worn that dog costume in a heartbeat. Tisk tisk, Stef.

    ReplyDelete