1.02.2011

Hubbells visit Utah Part II

Hubbells <3 Thompsons






Our good friends Chris and Jenna got married on December 28th, 2010. They could not have picked a better day to tie the knot because the Hubbells AND Thompsons were both in town :) It was so fun to see the newlyweds, Aubrey and our best friends Cor and Jer. We ate 2300 calories at the reception, which by the way was the nicest reception I've ever been to, then decided to eat ever more at our favorite restaurant Texas Roadhouse. At the reception they had a photo booth instead of a boring, old guest book. Fancy, fancy. We are all so attractive, it's not fair to the rest of you. 


Love you Thompsons.




*Happy New Year*














The first half of 2010 started out really rough for us, but luckily ended on a good note. I hope it continues going well for us! We had such a fun time spending the New Year with my family. My sister-in-law Lauren is mighty talented, especially in the cooking department. Everything was flawless. We ate, played ticket to ride (best.game.ever), laughed, ate, more games, ate, and played with the noise-makers until they were drenched in saliva. Gross, I know. 

Also, we celebrated my Dads birthday on the 1st! Happy Birthday Dad. I know 2011 is your year. 



Snowboarding and Sillies









 Kor and I were able to make it to the slopes once. The weather was perfect and the snow was amazing. I still haven't tried the Washington snow out, but I don't have much hope for it. 


We had a "farewell" party with the family. We snacked and played games. To make sure Cohen always remembers who his favorite Auntie is, I decided to attempt to fit into his play-fridge. He thinks I am the silliest Auntie ever. Also, Holden is the cutest baby alive. Did I mention I love my nephews to pieces?! It's hard to say good-bye. I managed not to bawl my eyes out this time though. 


Thanks you to our family and friends who made this an amazing trip. 





4 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see you! I wish it could have been longer and more! I need to get up to Seattle sometime! I do have a present for you still- I'll have to mail it. MISS YOU EVEN MORE NOW!!!!

    ps- i love your new years outfit! you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looked like a good party! where are you guys living? bring a trader joes here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like a great New Year Party. You went all out with decorations and water bottle labels and everything! It looks like you had fun in Utah!!

    ReplyDelete