1.21.2011

Bringing back the 80's.

So a while ago I thought to myself,   "Sharon, how could you possibly become more lazy when it comes to your appearance than you already are..." My answer to my lazy self..... A PERM! Now I don't even have to brush my hair. BONUS!




Rachel Zoe I guess you could say was my inspiration. Except I eat food; a lot of it. So just a hair-inspirer. 





Took about 15 seconds for this bodacious look. 

Tried a little hair style. But mostly Lila is just the cutest.

2 comments:

  1. No way!! It looks so great! I'm always toying with the idea of getting a perm, but I'm too scared it will mess up my hair. How do you like it? Did you do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! I have wanted a perm for the last year and that is not a joke. Everyone tells me I shouldn't. I shall now direct them to your blog.

    ReplyDelete