1.10.2011

I'm missing you...

something fierce right now Betos. I never got food poisoning from you like everyone claimed they got. I miss your big, warm, potatoey, breakfast burrito. I noticed you were opening a restaurant in my very own home town of Pleasant Grove... Of course after I moved far away. Not cool. You have no idea how much I long to be reunited with you.

Until we meet again.

Your girl,
Sharon.


Fun Fact: My best friend Ian once wrapped a warm Betos burrito for me and gave it to me on Christmas morning. What a guy.

3 comments:

  1. Beto's is the worst. I'm sorry for saying that. If it hurts your feelings. Forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some beto's. Even if thoug I had several major intestinal blowouts from their food, I couldn't stop going back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew, I hate Beto's! I'd gladly go to Taco Bell anytime though!

    ReplyDelete