6.27.2011

Crossing the border.

A while back we bought a groupon for the ferry ride to Victoria. I am so glad we did because we had a lot of fun. Victoria is such a cute place, and everyone is seriously friendly. The city is totally influenced by aboriginal art, which if you know me, is right up my alley. This was Kory's very first time leaving good ol' America. So we took the 2.5 hour long ferry ride and had us an adventure! It was a relaxing trip. We didn't do anything too crazy. We walked around a lot and ate, shopped. If you live in Seattle I highly recommend buying today's groupon and taking a nice weekend trip to Victoria. I swear I am not getting paid by groupon.... but maybe they should :) 




About to board! 6:45am. 

The Clipper.

Parliament. 




China Town!

Jazz Fest- Happy Hippies dancing!

Concert in the park - Canadian Money in eye. 

Hubbell Love. 


So much awesome Aboriginal influences. 

The Harbor. 

Petting Zoo!!!!

Roberta. Kor promised me a farm someday. 


Peacocks are seriously so beautiful. 



The Empress Hotel.  

2 comments:

  1. fun! i love canada but I have never been to the western part, that looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind me, just getting my Sharon fix. Go Canada! I want a baby goaaaaaat!!!!

    ReplyDelete