6.08.2011

Home Sweet Utah part II

I am back in Washington. I had an amazing trip! I cannot wait for my next one :)


Stefani's graduation! 
The lei I made Stef!!

Making sure she looks perfect!

Cousins!

A bunch of us. 

Stef sammich. 


80's Dancing!
Sharky, Macky, Weffy


Some of my favorite ladies!


Highlights. 
Holden loves Jamba Juice!

Bike ride.

My Nono. 


Swimming!


Cutest kid alive. 

One hot momma!

Cutest brothers!!!


Ratatat!





I am incredibly sunburned because I sat in the position below for about six hours. Ha ha. It really wasn't warm so I stupidly didn't apply sunscreen. I need some aloe...



2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you got to see Ratatat! And go dancing! How fun! Glad you had a super great time in Utah!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun trip! we should have totally hung out but I didn't want to steal time from your familia! your nephews really are so cute, they look like they are the same age as my kidlets!

    ReplyDelete