6.14.2011

Refashionista: A Birthday

So my dear friend Summer is having a birthday AS WE SPEAK! I knew I wanted to get her something special, but was having a hard time finding it. So I decided to try and make her something myself. I am quite pleased how the shirts turned out. But I am NOT pleased in my lack of photographing the good stuff. I forgot to get an after photo of the blue shirt and I forgot to photograph the process of the white shirt. Sigh.







Summer has three beautiful kids from Africa. If you look closely you'll see a small heart over where exactly (or as exact as I could get on a cut out) they are from. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!

6 comments:

  1. very thoughtful. you're quite the woman. those pics from your last post turned out awesome BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!! I love it and wish I could be equally crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE them! Thanks so much Shar, you are so incredibly thoughtful. xo and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white one turned out so good, awesomebjob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out so rad! I want you to make me a blue one with just the white africa on it, or something similar. You can use my lightbox too, if you want.

    ReplyDelete