2.29.2012

A+

is the grade I give myself on husband picking. Today is our 1st/4th Anniversary thanks to leap year. I love my husband so much. Our marriage is like a fine wine, it has gotten better with time. I could not be more happy. Thanks for being exactly you, Kor. You work so hard for our family and give me unconditional love. You are going to be such an amazing father to Amelia, and we are so lucky to have you. And it has to be said, you are one sexy hunk!

We went on a little vacation to Portland this past weekend. It was a ton of fun.

Beautiful Chinese garden. 






I love having my girl with me at all times. 

AMAZING Mexican food at Santeria. 


Science Museum. Submarine tour. 

Torpedo's. 

The proper way to see a movie. We saw The secret of Arrietty. SO GOOD.

Frozen yogurt!

Boba Balls, I love you. 

Love notes :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had so much fun :) P.S. Megan and Annie are so happy you are their new Achievement Days leader and Megan is jealous that you have seen the Secret World of Arrietty already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember when you guys got married that was right when I met you! crazy its been 4 years!! you guys are such a fun couple, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete