2.22.2012

Utah.

My lovely sisters and Mom threw me the most beautiful baby shower. They all worked so hard, and I could not appreciate them more. They sure spoil their baby sister. I didn't take a ton of photos of the guests, but I am beyond thankful to everyone who came to celebrate with me. I love my family and friends so much. 



Such tasty food. 


Some pretty cute guests. 

Kelli, you are the best. 


Everyone loves Uncle Richie!

My little Cohen turned five. I can't hardly believe how old he is getting. Apart of me wants him to stop growing up, but it is so fun watching him grow up. I am so torn. But I love this kid more than anything. His Momma sure spoils him. He had a whole theater all to himself and his cute little friends where they watched cars 2. Then we ate delicious food and opened presents.

Dino-hats!

Every 5 year old needs two cakes.  

Cohen's dinosaur face. 




Auntie loves you little man.  
Brought home Betos for my Kory. 

A shout out to my amazing friend Chelsea who traveled with me and held my hair for me while I puked into a doggy bag. I am so lucky you were there with me. Love you girl.

4 comments:

  1. Now THAT is how to do pink all over.

    Classy.

    Plus - treats! On pedestals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The food at the shower looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely baby shower! The food looks beautiful and delicious.

    ReplyDelete