2.13.2012

Kor gets his wings!

Last year I got Kor a groupon for his bday for a flying lesson. He finally got around to using it this weekend. I am seriously afraid of small planes, so I said about a million prayers the day before and day of. But all went well, and he really had a blast. Now he is talking about wanting to get a pilots license. What have I done? But I really am so happy he had such a great time. He got to assist in the take off of the plane, steer the plane, learn some maneuvers and got to fly all around beautiful Seattle. I was so proud and happy for him. I sure love my Kor.






1 comment:

  1. Joe took flying lessons when we lived in St. George and got super close to finishing his license. I was always worried too, but he LOVED, LOVED it so much! We moved here and he never got a chance to finish :( I'm glad Kory had a great time!

    ReplyDelete