4.09.2012

Baby Shower!

I am straight up spoiled! My first shower in Utah was amazing! My awesome friends here in Washington threw me another amazing one a few days ago. I walked into my friends house and my jaw seriously dropped. I could not believe how beautiful the decorations were. So many people came together to make the shower special, and it was. I cannot thank everyone involved enough. We had delicious crepes and then everyone helped make headbands for baby Amelia. It was a ton of fun. Thanks to all who came! XOXO.

Thanks Jana for lending your home!


My belly 3-9 Months.

Lori, BEST HOST EVER!


Putting people to work.

I love these two, even when they pretend not to be crafty :)

Amazing diaper cake and the finished headbands!!

2 comments:

  1. I will fake craftiness for you anytime, anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea to make headbands!! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete