11.04.2012

Amelia Lately.

My sweet baby is growing and learning so much every day. I think the last time I posted she wasn't quite sitting up. Now she sits up like a champ is super close to crawling. She eats so well! She doesn't love fruit, but loves herself some vegetables. I even decided to make her food recently. We will see if it lasts. We honestly love watching all her changes daily and could not be more in love with our beautiful girl. 




I just am amazed at her beauty. Does it get cuter? 

First time swinging!

So much love.

The girl loves the beach. 

Loves walks. 

Loving on my sweet girl. 

Sleeps with her bummy up in the air. 

My loves. 

Cannot get over this giant smile. 

Chewing on an apple and loving it. 

Gearing to crawl.

Those eyes...

First time sitting in a cart!


Conference Cuddles. 


Family photo at Victoria Beach.

Helping me make the bed. 

Striking a pose. 

Her best pal, Xander. 

Family photo on her six month bday. 

Pizza crust. 
Just looking so cute. 

Trying out the new blocks. 

Cupcakes that she can't eat! 

The girl loves water. 

Spinach and Sweet potatoes. 

1 comment: