11.04.2012

Aunties Visit!

A few days after my Mom left my sisters, nephews and brother in law came to visit. How spoiled am I? We had so much fun! I love my family so much and it is hard to be away from them, so it was nice to have them. 

Cutest cousins.

My favorite photo ever. She loves her Cohen.  
First carousel ride. 


The great park in Irvine. 

The boys loooooooooooved Leche.

Maybe a little too much...

Sweet Holden at the beach. 



Snuggles with Auntie Kirsten. 

Downtown Disney. 

Auntie Dianne is so lucky. 

My amazing sisters!

Wearing the overalls Auntie Dianne gave her. 


She wasn't feeling super great. 

Saying bye to Auntie :(

Her first cold = sleeping my my arms :) :) :)

My precious, newest nephew Drake. Born 10-25-12. Can't wait to snuggle him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment