11.04.2012

Seattle & Halloween.

I flew to Seattle on Oct. 24-30. That made it Amelia's sixth flight. She is professional at this point.She does really well flying, and we were lucky to not be seated next to anyone so she played with her toys in her own seat! As you all know by now, I love Seattle. I have amazing friends and my Dad all within a mile of each other. Halloween is my favorite holiday and also my friend Chelsea's. We threw our second pretty kick-A party. I wonder how we will top it next year! Also, it's 1am, so my blogging is getting increasingly lazier. My apologies.

Big girl on the plane!

She loved looking out the window. 

Grandpa!

Loving the new turban Lauren made her. 

Mmmm, Sophie. 

My besties!!!

At the ward Halloween party.

My amazing friends. 

The fab4


Cutest girls ever!

Farewell Fondu. 

My froggy girl on actual Halloween. 

Kor shaved his head all in the name of being Homer Simpson!

My reptile loves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment