11.01.2010

Dia de los Muertos.

Lauren, Brandon, Macky, Stef, and I carved/Mod-podged pumpkins. It was a lot of fun!

Stef = Left                  Shar = Right

The only way my hair fit in a car..

Andrea, Me, Dianne


Holden boy was the cutest monkey. This was my pretend costume to office-trick-or-treat.

Saturday evening. Lots' of rump shaking to be had!

My awesome brother-in-law. Cohen, a "scary" dinosaur.

At Novell. So.much.candy. Thanks Dad!

Kory the Viking!
I don't know what possessed me to be a treasure troll... but when I commit, I commit 100%! It took three people and 1.5 hours to get my hair to stick straight up. I also decided a nude-suit equals endless possibilities when it comes to costumes. I had a lot of fun in Utah and went to many, many festivities... The best part is I flew home Sunday, Halloween day, and got to celebrate again with Kory and the amazing Welch family! 

I.love.Halloween.

I already have a few ideas for next years costume. Get excited.

1 comment:

  1. How have I just now found this blog?! Okay, well I'm excited and I love your treasure troll costume BTW!

    ReplyDelete