3.17.2011

Evolution.

Kory and I have the most odd nicknames for each other (and the dogs), and they are constantly changing. I think it's funny/interesting how they evolve. These are just a few.  The sad thing is, the dogs respond to every single one of their names. I am a bad mom. 


Xander- Beagle-Boyfriend-Chunka-Chubba-Little tiny baby-Obese-Piggy


Kingsley-Kings-Kingus-Genghis Khan-Nugget-Rabbit-Stupid Looking


Sharon-Shar-Shark-Sharky-Sharkweek-Sharona


Kory-Kor Kor-Koryp-Kupy-Kubby-Bubba-Korpis-Hubba


Leche is a  noob so her only nicknames are Che Che, Sissy girl and sister. The dogs know her by Sister, and will go find her when I ask, " Where's your sister?"


Kor recently started calling me shaburbadeep and emailed me this drawing today. He is swell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment