3.20.2011

The Heller Hook-up.

So I got a new phone. I made the leap from the iphone to the Android. I am pleased with my decision. I got the Motorola Atrix. I will be honest, I miss some things about the iphone, but the Atrix is a lot faster and I think we can become best friends. Speaking of friends, my friend Steve has a pretty spectacular business everyone should check out, especially you filthy iphone/ipad loving people. He helped me spruce my ohsolamelooking phone. He is a grade A guy.  


Me likey. 


STATUS UPDATE: I HATED the phone and sent it back and got the Iphone4..... I will never stray again. 

4 comments:

  1. Cyd Lemone has that saying on her kitchen wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHSOLAMELOOKING - hahaha, nice! I'm not sure I understand the iPhizzle -> Android migration, but hey - if you is be happy then run with eeeet!

    ReplyDelete