3.22.2011

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad.

Lately I have felt incredibly crammed in our little home, like we are bursting at the seams. Kind of like a muffin-top, but in the house sort of way. I am not sure exactly why because we have a two bedroom home aka a spare room. But it is just full of stuff. Currently stuff is my worst enemy. The cause of my anxiety, and right now the bane of my existence. Okay, that a bit was dramatic, but I cannot wait until we have our own house that we can decorate, clean, mess-up, have friends over comfortably. Until then I will spend countless hours looking at photos of houses, rooms, and decor. These are a few of my future rooms.


Our home. I love brick, the older the better. 

I want a white kitchen.  And it will be easy to keep clean, since I don't cook. 

I love a good bathroom. If you live in Utah check out the bathroom at Pizzeria712 in Orem. I could live in their bathroom.
My craft room/lounge. 


Won't you be my neighbor? 

2 comments:

  1. Haha amen sista friend. I dream of a white kitchen too!! Ya know, to warm up leftovers in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will gladly be your neighbor. We can craft and decorate our cute homes all day long!

    ReplyDelete