7.25.2011

25.

Twenty-Five feels old. I know it's not, but it is a pretty big birthday! I am no longer in my early twenties. Scary! I was so spoiled for my birthday. I had a week long celebration. My girlfriends took me to dinner and we talked and laughed the night away. The next day Kory took me to a trampoline place (he knows me well) and we bounced around like Mexican jumping beans for two hours. I was so sore the next day, but I had a blast. We ate yummy Indian food and then he bought me the iPad2! On my actual birthday my talented friend Shellee died the tips of my hair pink and blue and after that my soul-sister, Chelsea, and I got pedicures! Then I met up with Kor and we went to his company party after eating our hearts out there we went and ate even more with our awesome friends Lauren and Jeff at my favorite frozen yogurt place, Shnoo. It doesn't stop there folks. Today my Dad and the little kids made me dinner and the yummiest cake ever! We had a fun little family party. I was showered with love and gifts! Thank you all my dear, sweet friends and family.


Some of the ladies at Spaghetti factory!


Sky-High sports!

Pedi's!


Hair Did!


Kor's Work. 


The youngers and Tallulah with their creation!

3 comments:

  1. SO fun! Happy Birthday! It is crazy that we are a quarter of a century old. For some reason 25 seems WAY older than 24 (not to rub it in I've just been thinking about it lately since I'll soon be saying 25 after someone asks me my age). YEIKS!

    Glad you got spoiled for your birthday... you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so fun! Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I just love you...seriously! Even though you're young enough to be my, um, sister. ;) So glad you're a blogger too so we can have yet another way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete