7.25.2011

Pigs.

We have lived here in Washington about ten months now. I can't decide if it's gone by fast or slow. Depends on the day I guess. But slowly I am realizing we are here for the long run. Maybe. We'll see. After getting pulled over a few times for my barely expired Utah plates, which apparently are cop magnets, and a $124 ticket I gave in and got Washington plates. It really was a sad moment for me. I really am in love with Utah and as you can see Washington has such bleak licence plates. Lame. But seriously, I do love living here. I do have my weak moments of missing my family (I am lucky to have my Dad here) back in Utah. My sisters are my very best friends. But I would never,ever trade meeting the wonderful people I have meet here in WASHINGTON!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the dang ticket and our boring license plates. Signed, one of your newest most favorite Washington peeps

    ReplyDelete