7.11.2011

July tastes so sweet.



My big sister Dianne and her boyfriend Bryce came to visit us! They also brought along my three youngest siblings to stay for the summer. We did some major site seeing and boy am I beat. It was a ton of fun though. I love my siblings. All of them. I will be watching the three youngers while my Dad is at work and add a cute three month old to the mix and you get a me, a single mother of four. This could get interesting... 

Savannah, Stacie and Todd. Apparently Todd cut Stacie's and his own hair ( in their mothers care) I already hid all the scissors. 

Little Stacie on the Ferry. 

Deception Pass.


Di and Bryce. Gasworks park.


<3

Sister's minus Kirsten. We missed you!

The girls' and Dad.

Columbia Tower. 


 Leche groomed Bryce on several occasions. What a lucky guy :)

1 comment:

  1. We should totally do a play date. I think your sibs are close in age to my kids. Maybe next week when I get back in town. :)

    ReplyDelete