7.04.2011

U*S*A*U*S*A*U*S*A*U*S*A

The 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday. I was very sad to miss the parade in Provo with my family. But we are so blessed to have such amazing friends here in Washington who are so good to us. Yesterday, we went to the BEST firework show ever at the Emerald Downs with our awesome friends Jeff and Lauren and their adorable baby Rory. Then today our friends, the Singley's, had us over to their home for some delicious food. We met up with a ton of our church buddies and watched the firework show right over Lake Washington. It was a pretty perfect day, I must say. Did I mention we are spoiled to have such awesome friends? 


Emerald Downs. Amazing fireworks!

Champion Sleeper, Rory!

Asher feeding Lila. 

Beautiful Flora.
Cute baby Violet. 

Croquet!

Jana, Shar, Summer and Meg!


Cuties Jane and Lily. 

Boyfriends Kory and Chris. 

Gray Gray!

Chels and Shar. 

Hubbells. 

Shar and Michelle!

Heller Boys. 
Shar and Janaea.
Shar and Lauren. 

1 comment:

  1. Where did my earlier comment go? We missed you guys, but it looks like you had a great weekend. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete