4.26.2011

Refashionista: Last Minute Cards.

So yesterday I received a call from our ward Missionaries. They wanted to stop by and introduce the new Elder. I will be honest that I panicked a little because I knew I probably should have a little something planned as an FHE activity, but didn't. So I went into my craft corner and found some of my old bridal shower invites (which were seriously so cute, thanks sissys) and decided we would write Mothers Day cards! It was a lot of fun! We are so lucky to have two really awesome Elders!


Blogger hates me and won't let me enlarge, or rotate this one photo. But here is the original invite.



Hot glued some paper on.

Tied a little bow to make it ohsocute.


I knew holding onto, packing, moving across country with the old invites would come in handy. I wonder what I will use my hundreds of extra wedding invites for...

1 comment:

  1. Caaauute! That's a great idea. You have inspired me to bring my wedding invites to California. Thank you and goodnight.

    ReplyDelete