11.04.2010

I don't deserve this cookie dough...

Preface: About three days after moving into our little home a little boy came to my door asking if I wanted to buy cookie dough " to make his school more better ". You all know what a sucker I am so I told him I would BUT I didn't have any cash. He said he would come back the next day, and sure enough he did. I ordered some cookies and distinctly remember him says it would be here October 5th. October 5th came and went. I complained to Kory on more than one occasion that the punk little kid took my money and probably bought himself some Burger King. Or something.  

This Morning: My friend Summer and I were at the Costco and she was saying she has always wanted to buy the big box of cookie dough and it reminded me of the mean little kid who came to my house selling me cookie dough " to make his school more better " and how upset I was that he stole my money blah blah blah...

Today at 5:03pm: I got a knock at the door and sure enough the not.so.mean.actually.really.adorable.little.kid was standing at my door with my cookie dough in hand. To make it worse, he proceeded to give me helpful cooking hints with using the frozen dough. 



Although he didn't know I cursed him several times, I felt really guilty. I have not lost all faith in youth these days. I already ate several spoon fulls of the dough. It is scrumptious. 

What a humbling day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment