11.08.2010

S+S

So as you all know moving was VERY hard for me and I wasn't sure if I could do it. I miss my family and friends a lot....BUT I am sooo glad that I met Summer! We've only known each other a short while now, but it feels like we've been friends for ages. She is good people. Summer and Chris and their adorable kids have made this transition so much easier for us. 

Thanks guys :)


On a less sappy note, Summer and I mod-podged the crap out of our light switch covers! They turned out great. 
  


Summer made some adorable covers for Lila's room. Mine are the boring ones.
(Sorry, I forgot to photograph Kai's) 

These are now residing in my kitchen. The bottom, tree one was once our wedding invitation!


Summer, bless her heart, will one day maybe get me to cook. 

Kory holding the beautiful Lila. This may be the second child he's ever held.

4 comments:

  1. I love that last picture lol. "This may be the second child he's ever held." I can tell from his facial expression. And he's clenching his fist. Was the child harmed soon after this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheeseball!

    I love your blog post.... it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy! But seriously, I love you, and if it weren't for you I would have mod podge all over my brain. So I will see you tomorrow then, and soon after we can go to a fabric store for the next project/picture of us on your blog.....

    ReplyDelete