11.16.2010

J-J-J-Janet!


I met Janet when I was 18 years old while working at Lindon Care and Training Center. I worked there over three years and  fell in love with her. She is the sweetest lady in the world. She would never say anything mean about anyone... UNLESS you were mean to her first :) I was devastated when Janet's family moved her from  LCTC to Washington. I stayed in contact with Janet over the phone. We moved to Washington and it took me two months to realize that Janet lived here too. Washington is a large state but I just had to see if she by chance she lived close to us. I called her up and sure enough she lives about 30 miles away. This past Saturday Kor and I went and picked her up and took her to eat. She was dead set on eating at either Chuck-E-Cheese or RoundTable. Apparently she had seen commercials on TV and "has never even eaten at those places really aslo at all" It was so fun to be with her again. Personality wise, she has not changed a bit. But boy has she lost a ton of weight. She looks great!
And yes, she had REGULAR soda.. Not diet soda.


No comments:

Post a Comment