11.20.2010

Sick Joke.



If you know me, you know I  love  Texas Roadhouse. I know, I know, "But Sharon, you're a vegetarian. How could you love a steak house?" In which I reply, hello, have you heard of appetizers? TRH has the best appetizers. I usually get the caesar salad, which is the best around- I would know I eat a lot of salads. I also always get the loaded mashed potatoes which are so fatty and so delicious (minus the bacon). But the best part of TRH are their warm. soft, always perfect sweet rolls with their cinnamon-butter spread. They are to die for. The first day we moved here I looked online to see where the nearest TRH was... and where was it... IDAHO. FML. I am so disappointed in this state. 


Somehow this topic was brought up in church and a lady told me, and I quote, " We have something even better than that here, it's called Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse." I was so happy and Kor and I decided to go last night. When we walked in it looked pretty close to TRH; peanuts on the ground, loud crappy music playing, employees with black shirts tucked into way too tight of jeans. so far so good. We were seated and they brought the rolls to our table. I should have known it was going to be a disaster when I went to spread the butter on the roll and it was hard. Hard butter is the worst. It all fell apart from there. The rolls were gross. No mashed potatoes. Caesar salad tasted fishy. It was a let down. Never again. 


FILTH.


In closing, I leave you with happy memories from TRH









1 comment:

  1. Claim Jumper.

    Corn Bread muffins to die for. Incredible mashed potatoes. Great appetizers. TRH is like Claim Jumper's cute little brother.

    COWBOY FOOD!

    ReplyDelete