11.26.2010

thankyou.gracias.mercibeaucoup.dankeschön.kiitoksia.

1
Kor and Chris talked about making the turkey weeks before Thanksgiving.  They delivered!

Chris and Summer. 

1
Dianne! She flew in that morning. So glad she came. 

Basting the turkey like a champ.

Funeral Potatoes!

Summer is a young Martha Stewart.
Twins!

So proud. 


Carbs. 

Carbs.
Kor carving his turkey.
Carbs.
Desserts pre- three year old Kai's fingers :)


After.. We all laughed. Kai is the cutest. 

Food Coma.

RIP Chris. 

Thanksgiving was amazing. Thank you so much Dianne for flying out here, Alison for securing a buddy pass for her. Welch family for your amazing friendship and hosting skills. My sweet husband Kory for his love and  hard work. My sister Kirsten for always keeping me on her mind. And for Skype. I loved seeing my family from afar.But most of all for the Gospel and Atonement. 

Life is bueno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment