11.18.2010

Kor + Halo = Love.

I do not like video games... Kor loves them. So we have had to meet in the middle on this one. But it hasn't been too hard since we are both pretty busy. Kory and his man friends (Yes McKay, I am acknowledging you as a man) decided to play Halo on Thursday nights. So when Thursday does roll around Kor magically becomes husband of the year :)


Example 1: I pick him up from work and he is especially chipper. Even suggests going grocery shopping while I go home and shower. Of course I am thrilled, though it was a premature thrill, because when he got home from the store he purchased FOUR boxes of cereal for me (I am obsessed with cereal) along with two gallons of ice cream. Apparently they were on sale. 


Example 2: I was in bed watching television and Kor comes in with the carton of ice cream and a spoon AND tells me he will put it back in the freezer when I am done. How lazy am I?


Example 3: Sharon, " Don't you think I deserve to buy a new cardigan from Forever 21 tomorrow?"   Kory, " Yes!" 




Maybe Halo Night isn't so bad after all.
  Now if you'll excuse me I am going to fall asleep to the soothing sounds of gun shot blasts.

1 comment: